They ripped us off for 1400.00 and did absolutely nothing for us.Not even a letter.

We asked for our money back and now their phones are disconnected. I would love to take them to court. The first time they took money out of our bank account it was with our permission. The second time they took money out of our account it was without our permission.

You can not put a stop on them taking it out either. We closed our bank account.

They are taking advantage of people when they are hurting finacially the most.A rip off company.

Had an Experience with DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF?

Comments

John Common, DOB 11/8/1957, formally of Washington state and Nevada, needs to go to jail.

To help the authorities please email the Arizona State Attorney General with your Name, Address, Phone, Date you signed up with John Common, how much money you paid John Common, and that nothing was done.

communityservices@azag.gov

communityservices@azag.gov

I am having the same exact issue, number is disconnected, and they took extra payments from my account.I have no idea how to get my money back and mine was over 3k!

I feel foolish....but I was desperate and they knew it. My significant other actually gave me the money to pay for this and he passed away in May, I am glad he isn't here to see what I am going through.

This has been the worst year of my life and now I face loosing everything else I have after loosing him.Something has to be done!