No, Discount Mortgage Relief (DMR a.k.a. WOW Discount Mortgage Relief), is not reputable. If DMR was able to get your modification to go through, consider yourself one of the lucky few that did as opposed to the unfortunate other 92% (give or take) of people that didn't after being promised the moon and that the sky was any other color except blue on a clear sunny day after paying fees ranging anywhere from $1095 to $6000.

DMR brilliantly met the minimum federal requirements necessary in order to fly under the radar and keep its doors open even after a raid was conducted and carried out by the FBI, that DMR arrogantly refers to as a standard audit, which was actually due to numerous complaints from victims throughout our nation, Incidentally DMR was banned by the Attorney Generals office's of the following 5 states to date: Idaho, North Carolina, Kentucky, Minnesota, and Arkansas.

So, if you were a resident from any one of those five states that were turned away it sure as *** wasn't because legislation required residents in those states to have their mortgages restructured on a local level for economical reasons (at least that what the employees of DMR were instructed to say)......what a crock, huh?

I can only hope that the two conspirators that concocted this elaborate and brilliant scheme, reach that turning point where their pockets aren't so deep, left with a gun and one bullet; to do the obvious, bring forth God's judgment, all the sooner for preying on, taking advantage of, and profiting from thousands of helpless Americans in financial distress, having their situations become only more dyer for their having trusted John Commons' (a.k.a. Haytham Elzayn) and Bruce Spurlocks' (incidentally a former Vietnam Vet), unforeseen un-reputability!

P.S. Anyone having gone through Discount Mortgage Relief for any type of debt settlement and debt consolidation, you might want to go through all your statements to look for any unauthorized transactions,especially in the state of Arizona.

By the way, I've been waiting for more than two months to get my final check for the my last two weeks of employment there, and am about to be put out of my home because of the ripple-effect and same lack of reputability that was unforeseen on my part as an employee wanting to provide for my family and help others in the process. Hope this was informative to all that took the time to read.

Had an Experience with DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF?

Comments

I just saw that John Common's actual phone number is 480-297-9225. If you want to get your money then call him at 480-297-9225. You can also email him: Jcommon@mortgagecenterrelief.com

As you all know John Common embezzeled from Bruce Spurlock (who is a good guy, and now he's broke) and used the money to live the high life. Now John Common opened another mortgage relief scam called Mortgage Center Relief.

To get your money back contact JOHN COMMON, his email: Jcommon@mortgagecenterrelief.com or contact his girlfriend at beril_28@yahoo.com

Call him at: (480)-297-9226 or send him a letter to Address: 13639 East Paradise Drive Scottsdale, AZ 85258

I don't like to talk bad about a business but when that business screws me out of a large sum of money then the gloves come off and Discount Mortgage just forced to take of my gloves by screwing me out of $1300 for doing nothing and refusing to refund any of my money...So no Discount Mortgage Relief is not reputable by no means...stay away from these crooks if you are smart!

To get your money back contact JOHN COMMON, his Email: beril_28@yahoo.com or try Jcommon@mortgagecenterrelief.com

Thanks to all that took the time to reading the response that I posted under the name "19tazz71". I've recently put the finishing touches on my website (www.123loanmods.com) which offers an affordable means that I emplore all homeowners to look into and consider. I've spent the last 3 weeks putting it together, and the last six months researching and gathering the affluent professionals involved with me, that have helped me make this possible. Please at the very least let me know what you think, I would appreciate any and all feedback!

Best Regards,

Michael T. Lewis

Lewis & Associates (LnA)

www.123loanmods.com

To get your money back contact JOHN COMMON,

Email: beril_28@yahoo.com or try jcommon@sawatchi.com

The problem with that company is ONLY WITH JOHN COMMON. He is a *** artist!