This company took my money promising they would get my mortgage payment lower. they encouraged me not to make my mortgage payments and not to talk with my lender because it would make the process longer.

now i'm in foreclosure with my home and i cannot get my money back from them! I will be getting my lawyer involved. i tried to tell my lendor of all this and they are still foreclosing on my home unless i can come up with the months missed. I need the money Discount mortgage relief owes me in order to save my home from being taken from me.

i can't believe fox news would run this companies add when they are a big fraud! i'm pissed at them as well!

Comments

Sorry, i had the # wrong before. John Common's actual number is (480)-297-9225

Sorry, i had the # wrong before. John Common's actual number is (480)-297-9225

It's simple! To get your money back contact JOHN COMMON,Email: beril_28@yahoo.com or try jcommon@sawatchi.com

Call him at: (480)-297-9226 or send him a letter to Address: 13639 East Paradise Drive Scottsdale, AZ 85258

John Common should go to prison, just like that guy he hired from California did.

I hope John Commo goes to brison for screwing over everyone.

We did what we said we were going to do. The only problem was that JOHN COMMON is a *** ARTIST!!

He conned everyone, including me. I believed he was a ligit business man. After all the partner Bruce Spurkock is professional and honest so why wouldn't I believe that John Common was too.Boy was I wrong.

It turns out that John Common has a long history of running *** games and bilking his business partners, ex-wives, family and whomever else that will listen to his half asss British accent out of everything they got.

He even asked me, a former employee, for money. At first he asked to borrow $10K, when I told him I don't have that kind of money he asked for $5k hen $2K and then finally asking me if I wold work for him for free.He is such an assss.

I hope John Common goes to prison for a long, long time.

I feel sorry for the business partners on this one.

John Common hired a guy that was in prison for almost 2 decades, probably because he could relate to him because he (john Common) is a *** artist himself.

The only problem with that company is John Common.

John Common has a long history for screwing over his business partners, going back to Seattle Washington.

Now he screwed over another one.

I worked there and we did what we said we were going to do. The only problem was John Common.

The other guy Bruse is a stand up guy but John Common is a *** artist.

John Common screwed over Bruce and I heard his soon to be ex-wife too. John Common has no morals and I think he should go to prison!

I know some of you even masterbated in the bathroom. That's one of the reasons why we were fired....remember? Oh, you might not because we were so high most of the time we were there.

We should all get back together at my house and get stoned.

We got fired for getting high and masterbating in the bathroom.

Steve Jarret, who was in priso for 17 years received coock anusly....from behind.....up da but...over and over again....

Steve Jarret is a *** receiver!

Steve Jarrett has manboobs!

Milky wilky da boo ***!

I like getting high and masterbating while I talk to Steve Jarret. Did you know Steve Jarrett was in Prison for 17 Years?

That's where he learned '"special" things to do with his mouth....ummmmmm the greatest bjs in Cali!

That's right, Steve Jarret was in prison for 17 years.

We masterbated in the bathroom at work. Of course we were high at the time.

Hey Steve, come over and let's get stoned. Then you can *** me off like the old days.