I worked there 2 and 1/2 weeks, and got out.I don't understand why they are still open.

They rip off consumers and in addition, don't pay their employees. ( I think only about 20% of the employees stick around long enough to even figure out that it's a scam). I won't be waiting for that W-2!!! I doubt they are even remitting deductions to the government.

I'm gonna bet they're gone by July 1st - what do you think?

I was told by an acquaintance that they are now paying employees DAILY. . . doesn't sound too stable to me.

Had an Experience with DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF?

Comments

I am so sorry for your dilema as well..

Are you aware of the fact that (I later learned of this) when applying for a modification,we,you (us !) are not to be asked for "ANY MONEY" down?

I just about died a thousand deaths when I heard of this.Last Oct. '09 gov. here in calif. signed a bill that no money was to be asked up front and AZ.

followed suit to this as well.. Iam still trying to get our refund back, now the company is saying for us to send them the proof they deducted from our debit card? Can you believe that?

the thieves...I hope and pray they will "get" their's soon....

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF - Elizabeth Muelhaupt blaming others DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF "In the Miss USA pageant, representing Iowa as Miss Iowa, Libby Muelhaupt (Elizabeth Muelhaupt) mysteriously disappears after the first round. Apparently and this is by her own admission she was..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more