Perrysville, Ohio

In June of 2009 we began the process with Discount Mortgage Relief that we thought would save our home. Their intake guy,Justin Hammang,said that we were entitled to a modification and that they would do everything in their power to make this happen.

We paid $1200.00 over the next 3 months and in December 2009 we were told by David Roper,their emploee,that we would not be getting a modification and that we should go ahead and request our refund.I did this in January of 2010. I was told by their customer service department in a letter from them that I should have my bank just reverse the charges they placed on our account. Like an *** I contacted my bank and ask them to do this and just about got laughed off the phone.

After repeated phone calls to them and waiting on hold for ever I still have nothing.We also have since lost our home of 15 years.

Had an Experience with DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF?

Comments

It looks like he is now selling cars at a place called DULARA AUTOMOTIVE GROUP LLC

2050 E Bell Rd

Phoenix, AZ 85022

Big Bell Auto on Bell Road in Pheonix. We all know how that is going to turn out.

John Common's new Cell Phone: (602)432-6553

John Common's new Emails:

1) jac@BigBellAuto.com

2) Jac@Power2Q.com

John Common, DOB 11/8/1957, formally of Washington state and Nevada, needs to go to jail.

To help the authorities please email the Arizona State Attorney General with your Name, Address, Phone, Date you signed up with John Common, how much money you paid John Common, and that nothing was done.

communityservices@azag.gov

Post your complain on the AG's facebook page

#205477

I Pd these scums $2600 to help me modifie

my mortgage in February 2010.They never

called or started any negociation with my

bank.Any sugestion on what I can do...