My family has been dealing with Discount Mortgage Relief for a year and we took their word they were taking care of our loan modification.Well just today we find out that we have been foreclosed on and we have to move and there is nothing we can do about it now.

We have 3 small children and pets, where are we going to go?? can someone please tell me. How do we explain this to them. I am lost I just want to give up on everything.

How can a company do this to people who are already at a low point in their lives? I have tried to call them and their numbers have changed or the ones i do call its a bogus number.

What can we do??I would love to go after them they have hurt me and my family.

Had an Experience with DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #709597

Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar!

June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the money) won $500,000 in damages stemming from an internet liable case against her ex-husband, John "Twinkle Toes" Common, as John Common is known, opened multiple web sites in Libby Muelhaupt's name to liable her. Court Documents proved that everything John A. Common wrote were, in fact, lies and intended to defame and damage his 4th ex-wife. An arrest warrant (the second one in 2 months) was issued for John Common. John Common cowardly fled the state of Arizona and is now living in New York.

August 9, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt wins another case against John Common AKA "Twinkle Toes". John A. Common was not available for comment. Bounty hunters are now searching for John "Twinkle Toes" Common to bring him across state lines all the way back to Arizona where he will face criminal charges for contempt, uttering false checks, failing to pay child support, fleeing, and endangering a minor.

It looks like he is now selling cars at a place called Big Bell Auto on Bell Road in Pheonix. We all know how that is going to turn out.

John Common's new Cell Phone: (602)432-6553

John Common's new Emails:

1) jac@BigBellAuto.com

2) Jac@Power2Q.com

John Common, DOB 11/8/1957, formally of Washington state and Nevada, needs to go to jail.

To help the authorities please email the Arizona State Attorney General with your Name, Address, Phone, Date you signed up with John Common, how much money you paid John Common, and that nothing was done.

communityservices@azag.gov

Your money was embezzeled by the COO, John Common.Because of him they had to go out of business.

John Common use the money (your money) to live the high life, including $30,000 in custom made clothes, $8,000 private jet rides to Las Vegas with his "SugarDaddy.com girlfriends. John Common, 55, even rented a house in Scottsdale, AZ for his 22 year old "SugarBaby".

In total John Common is rumored to have embezzeled almost $1,250,000.00 from Discount Mortgage Relief.You should let the Arizona Attorney General know what JOHN COMMON did to you!