In the Miss USA pageant, representing Iowa as Miss Iowa, Libby Muelhaupt (Elizabeth Muelhaupt) mysteriously disappears after the first round.Apparently and this is by her own admission she was kicked off the contest for drinking alcohol and smoking in her room!
Of course so as to not to embarass the fine State of Iowa it was all hushed up.
Of course Bruce & Libby Muelhaupt were partners in Discount Mortgage Relief and when they shut that down they formed another company BDL LLC (acronym for Bruce, Dallas & Libby) it was a credit card debt relief company.
Even after the Mortgage company shut down they continued to take money from consumers and used to for their lawyers to defend themselves against the AZ Attorney General.They of course took thousands from consumers through BDL and eventually shut that company down without providing the service to customers they took money from.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Elizabeth Muelhaupt Credit Card
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "I paid my car off. Although they told me they waived late fees on a couple of payments, they did not, they wait until the note is paid in full,..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "Hello to Harley Davidson people out there. Let me tell you about Demon's Cycle Pompano Beach. I did see complaints on he Harley Forum on these pigs . People on..."
- "I am mobility impaired and often use the Target riding cart for my shopping. At checkout, the cashier loaded my items on the belt and after purchase, repacked the bags..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."