John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx
After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote a bad check to the State of Arizona and fled before the State found out. The State takes Check Fraud seriously. When he gets arrested any money paid to an attorney will have to be given to his 4th ex-wife, Libby Muelhaupt until she is paid in full. That is over $120,000!
That means he will have to depend on a court appointed attorney for any defense - which he has none. He is facing up to 35 years in prison.
He also lost an Internet Libel case to his 4th ex-wife. He was proven a liar in court.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Child Support Payments
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."