I went to Discount Mortgage Relief to try and save my house.Before I signed any paperwork or before they did any work I heard about NACA and went to their seminar.

Discount had already taken $1000. out of my checking account. I called Discount Mortgage on 10/5 to cancel. I was told I had to send my request in writing which I did that same day.

I received a letter from them 1 week later asking for another letter from me requesting cancellation. I have been calling once every week since and keep getting the run around.

They keep telling me I will be getting a letter in the mail.I still have not received a letter or my money.

Had an Experience with DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF?

Comments

his trial date got moved to sometime in Feb , I'll update this site when i can

The governor of Arizona won't help the attorney general won't help the bbb won't help the Federal Trade Commission won't help Obama won't help there is a lot of liars out there and no one will help

they did the same thing to me I have been fighting them for 4 mmonths. I have contacted the BBB twice to have record of their sucky customer service. I am wondering has anyone started a class action suite against them?

FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSSINESS BUREA.(BBB)

CONTACT YOU STATE REP.

*** CALL THE F.

B.I.

Have you called the Attorney Generals office? They are the ones who could possibly help you at his point.