discount mortgage relief is nothing more than a predator on people that can't go after them legally they may a very few people but for the most part they take your money.they took $1300.00 from me and never contacted my mortgage holder to try to get my mortgage payment reduced plus you get the run around when you try to get your money back.

My advice to all don't use this company for anything because John Common and this Spurlock guy are nothing more than crooks!

It seems like the FTC,CPS and others have turned a blind eye to this company!

Had an Experience with DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF?

Comments

John Common, DOB 11/8/1957, formally of Washington state and Nevada, needs to go to jail.

To help the authorities please email the Arizona State Attorney General with your Name, Address, Phone, Date you signed up with John Common, how much money you paid John Common, and that nothing was done.

communityservices@azag.gov

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Norcross, Georgia Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF - Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Libby Muelhaupt pays No Taxes! DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF "In 2011 Libby was investigated by the IRS for not filing a tax return in 22 Years!! If anyone else had not filed a tax return in 22 Years, and..." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more