discount mortgage relief is nothing more than a predator on people that can't go after them legally they may a very few people but for the most part they take your money.they took $1300.00 from me and never contacted my mortgage holder to try to get my mortgage payment reduced plus you get the run around when you try to get your money back.

My advice to all don't use this company for anything because John Common and this Spurlock guy are nothing more than crooks!

It seems like the FTC,CPS and others have turned a blind eye to this company!

Had an Experience with DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF?

Comments

John Common, DOB 11/8/1957, formally of Washington state and Nevada, needs to go to jail.

To help the authorities please email the Arizona State Attorney General with your Name, Address, Phone, Date you signed up with John Common, how much money you paid John Common, and that nothing was done.

communityservices@azag.gov

Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Poshmark - Just DON'T DO IT! Poshmark "I wouldn't advise ANYONE to sell high dollar or expensive items on Poshmark. I sold another seller a Gucci handbag, I showed a photo of the only damage to the..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more Home Depot - $6k mistake Home Depot "After my husband and I remodeled our house, I will not set foot on Home Depot property again. We made the horrible mistake of buying our carpet (among other thousands..." Read more