This company is a Scam and we are sorry we got hooked with them.They promised they could reduce our payment.They took a deposit ($500.) out of our account before we gave them permission to do so.

We had that money saved for our next mortgage payment. Now our lender is threatening to foreclose on us. I am trying to get back our deposit to help catch our payments up. This Company keeps you on hold and then hang up on you They will not let you talk to John Common.

He takes no calls.We just want our money back and forget this mess they got us into.S.Pleasants

Had an Experience with DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1207358

jack rainmaker las vegas

john rainmaker las vegas

john common las vegas

jack rainmaker common

john rainmaker common

is being followed all over Las Vegas by private investigators. John Common AKA Jack Rainmaker girlfriend helped bug his phone(s), and his computers and is working with the authorities as an informant.

we never take money out with out full permission

DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF - John Common doesn't pay child support DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF "John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more NACA Customer Service Naca "As a licensed real estate broker with Opulence Real Estate Group, I have a love hate relationship with NACA. I personally purchased my home via NACA in 2009. I was..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more